Our client is an engineering consultancy specialising in delivering structural, civil and water engineering solutions for clients within the built environment.
They have built an enviable reputation for delivering high-quality, innovative solutions and are known for their multidisciplinary approach that delivers exceptional outcomes for their clients.
On the back of recent successes, we are seeking a Civil Engineer to join their team where they can assist in the delivery of a diverse range of developments.
- A dynamic role within a growing team
- Diverse projects across urban/land development and infrastructure markets
- Salary package to reflect industry experience
- Opportunity to be part of a growing, successful business
- An excellent company culture based on mutual respect, enjoying what they do and doing it well.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- 5+ years experience working as an engineer within the civil construction industry
- Demonstrated experience in stormwater drainage design, pavements, earthworks for various development sites
- Experience in DRAINS / MUSIC
- Proficient in utilising Australian Standards relevant to Civil Design
- Clear understanding of relevant local authority approval processes and systems
- Class C Driver’s license
Interested in finding out more?
For any questions relating to this role or other career opportunities, click the "Apply for this job now" button and submit your Resume, or contact Tim O'Brien for a confidential discussion.