Want to explore an "Even Better Living" for yourself and your family?
Watch Video Now
About the Role:
The position is based primarily in a professional office environment. However, the employee will be required to attend client sites in both utility, government and industrial environments.
- Undertake control system engineering, design, documentation, troubleshooting, testing and commissioning to achieve the objectives of quality, schedule and budgeted man-hours and requiring only limited technical supervision
- Accept responsibility for the accuracy, quality and timeliness of engineering functions performed directly and by assigned engineering and drafting staff
- Carry out site visits to liaise with clients, inspect installations or manufacturing progress, undertake troubleshooting and perform commissioning
- Assist in the preparation of detailed proposals, fee estimates and quotations that fully meet client expectations, as well as minimise risk to the company
- Maintain and develop the company’s client base by winning clients' satisfaction and trust during the performance of assigned projects
- Develop technical skills while attending selected internal and external training courses and/or completing postgraduate studies
- Follow all Environmental, Health & Safety relevant procedures
- Proven PLC/SCADA design and configuration/programming capability
- Oral & written communication skills
- Technical/practical skills
- Computer literate
- Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardisation exists
- Break a complex task into its components and assign their relevant priorities
- Utilise all available research methods and resources available for technical support
- A minimum of four years’ relevant control system experience, predominately in an industrial and consulting environment
- A degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognised Australian institution
- Standard Queensland Open-class Motor Vehicle License
- Registration as a Registered Professional Engineer in Queensland (RPEQ)
For more information and to apply for this role, click the "Apply for this job now" button and upload your Resume or contact Kieran Moran on 0438 146 819 for a confidential discussion.