- DIDO positions in Central Queensland
- Attractive rates with various rosters
- Accommodation and the potential option of a company vehicle
A reputable Mining Contractor in the Central Queensland region with a team committed to excellence and innovation. They specialize in a wide range of mining activities with a strong commitment to sustainable practices and a team working diligently to ensure safe and efficient operations.
An opportunity exists for mine-site experienced Diesel Fitters to join our team with scheduled shifts at various sites working on diggers, trucks, graders, dozers and more.
- Variety in roster
- DIDO positions
- Trade qualified Diesel Fitter with min. 3 years post trade experience
- Standard 11
- Coal Board Medical
- Driver’s License
- Team player with a commitment to safety
- Competitive hourly rates – Circa $65-70/hour
- Opportunities for overtime
- Paid training & further development for the right candidate
For more information and to apply for this role, click the “Apply for this job now” button and upload your Resume or contact Kieran Moran on 0438 146 819 for a confidential discussion.