This opportunity is working for a company who are experts in the civil construction industry offering a diverse range of services to the mining, construction, building, gas and industrial sectors.
This is an opportunity to work with a group of empowered individuals, working collectively in a diversified business to achieve outstanding results. They support each other, uphold their integrity, and commit to attracting and developing outstanding leaders.
We are seeking applications from qualified and experienced Diesel Fitters to join the team for a project located in Gove, NT.
About the role
- Weekly pay
- Attractive rates of pay (including Overtime, Site Allowance and Travel Allowance)
- 3 weeks on, 1 week off roster
- FIFO from Darwin, Brisbane, Cairns
- Meals and Accommodation Provided
- Commencement: Mid February
The successful candidate will form part of the Gove heavy equipment maintenance team and maintain the construction fleet of machinery, provide specialist advice and servicing support across the Gove site.
Skills, experience & requirements:
- Trade Qualification
- Experience on heavy earthmoving equipment - CAT, Hitachi, Komatsu, Volvo
- Minimum 3+ years proven experience
- Fault finding and troubleshooting (reading and interpreting schematics)
- Current Driver Licence - HR Desirable
- Construction Card (White or Blue)
- High Risk Forklift Licence - Desirable
- Must be able to pass a full pre-employment medical including functional assessment and drug and alcohol screening