Want to explore an "Even Better Living" for yourself and your family?
Watch our short 90 second video featuring Gorden Tallis.
Our client is a reputable, proudly Queensland-owned and based company with opportunities for qualified and experienced Electrical Engineers across the Central Queensland Region.
With multiple projects underway, we're looking for experienced Electrical Engineers to join a high-calibre team. These positions are for ongoing permanent work, with strong opportunities for future career progression in the business.
Competitive rates of pay apply and this is an opportunity to work for an employer of choice with a great company culture, at an exciting period of their growth.
Ideal candidates is will have some or all of the following attributes:
- Coal fired power plant experience
- Electrical engineering degree
- Experience in power stations or heavy industry
- Solid understanding of business risk management, RCA investigations and plant modifications
- Interested in working in renewable energy
- Team Player
- Outage / shutdown experience
- 9 Day fortnight
- Permanent position
- Monday to Friday
- Great pay rates for qualified, experienced people! Salary range depending on experience $150- $200K
- Superannuation =12.75%
For more information and to apply for this role, click the “Apply for this job now” button and upload your Resume or contact Kieran Moran on 0438 146 819 for a confidential discussion.