- Full-time position with great roster
- Great workshop culture & supportive network
- Overtime opportunities
A renowned provider of hydraulic and pneumatic solutions catering to the diverse needs of industries in the Gladstone region.
The experienced team ensures that clients receive top-quality hydraulic and pneumatic components, delivering efficient fluid power solutions in the region.
An opportunity has arisen to employ an experienced Fitter with Hydraulic experience to join the team. The role is full-time with great potential for overtime.
- Current drivers' licence
- Trade qualified Fitter
- Experience with hydraulic cylinder, pneumatics a must
- Ability to rebuild cylinders.
- Ability to build and commission power units
- Able to read hydraulic schematics.
- Current Rio Tinto medical card & BSL induction desirable
- Workshop work with ability for mobile service
- Full time position - $40-$50 depending on experience
- Roster 4/4, 4/2 (Monday – Thursday, next week Tuesday – Friday)
- Overtime penalties apply
- Excellent culture and leadership team
Even Better Living
For a glimpse of the fantastic lifestyle and even better living you can enjoy here in the Central Queensland region, watch our short 90 second video featuring Gorden Tallis.
Watch Video Now
For more information and to apply for this role, click the “Apply for this job now” button and upload your Resume or contact Kieran Moran on 0438 146 819 for a confidential discussion.