Are you a skilled and motivated individual looking for a rewarding career in the construction industry?
- Company that values employees
- Full-time stable employment with opportunities for career growth
- Training and development programs to help you excel in your role and expand your capabilities
Our client is a reputable, high quality civil construction business delivering Civil, Commercial and Marine Infrastructure within the Coastal Central Queensland Region.
The opportunity exists for an experienced Formworker skilled in creating moulds, frames and forms for concrete structures. Join a dynamic team of skilled professionals as a Formworker / Carpenter. This position is for full-time ongoing work, taking part in many projects around the region.
- Proven experience as a Formworker and/or Carpenter
- Attention to detail and high level of craftmanship
- Current driver’s license and be willing to undertake Medical
- White card
- Strong knowledge of construction materials, processes and techniques
- Full-time position with an opportunity for overtime
- Competitive pay based on experience and skills
- Opportunity for progression
- A supportive and inclusive work environment that values teamwork and collaboration.
- Access to cutting-edge tools, equipment, and technologies to enhance your skills
Even Better Living
For a glimpse of the fantastic lifestyle and even better living you can enjoy here in the Central Queensland region, watch our short 90 second video featuring Gorden Tallis.
Watch Video Now
For more information and to apply for this role, click the “Apply for this job now” button and upload your Resume or contact Kieran Moran on 0438 146 819 for a confidential discussion.