A civil and mining construction company working across many major infrastructure projects and sites such as port, rail and main roads.
The business has been providing industry-leading services to these sectors for over 20 years.
- To provide leadership in the development and implementation of health, safety, environment and quality systems to ensure compliance on project sites
- Work with Project Manager and Senior HSE Advisor to ensure health, safety and environmental risks are identified, prioritised and risk mitigation strategies in place
- Assist with onboarding of personnel, identify and plan in conjunction with the project team site training and authorisations
- Identify cultural and behavioural issues related to health and safety and manage behavioural change through communications and leadership
- Complete worksite inspections as per Company and Client requirements
- Ensure the company’s duty of care responsibilities are managed across all current and future work sites and offices
- Assist project team to maintain registers and equipment compliance requirements
- Develop strategies to promote and ensure the health safety and wellbeing of all employees, subcontractors and visitors of the company
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within HSE
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (preferable)
- Professional Health & Safety qualifications
- Proven leadership and management capabilities
- Significant experience in working with Safety Management Systems
- Minimum Certificate IV in Environmental Management
- Full-time, permanent position
- Stable company that values long-term career progression
- Pro-active passionate work force
- Salary $120k per annum plus super
Even Better Living
For a glimpse of the fantastic lifestyle and even better living you can enjoy here in the Central Queensland region, watch our short 90 second video featuring Gorden Tallis.
Watch Video Now
For more information and to apply for this role, click the “Apply for this job now” button and upload your Resume or contact Kieran Moran on 0438 146 819 for a confidential discussion.