- Salary $100,000- $135,000 Plus Super
- Full time
- 4 days’ work week
Queensland-owned and based energy company with a great culture that empowers people to pursue new ways to think and work. Based in Regional Queensland and investing in solar and wind energy, renewable hydrogen and energy storage. As the energy markets shifts to a new generation, the business is being innovative and moving with the times.
A fabulous opportunity for a Mechanical Engineering Specialist - Valves and Mechanical Equipment to join a fantastic team, the position specialises in the asset management of valves, pumps, gearboxes, hydraulic systems and other mechanical plant associated with thermal power generation, including:
- Preparation of outage inspection and repair scopes of work
- Completes operational risk assessments, and incident investigations, including Root Cause determination
- Identifies and progresses projects to improve the safety and reliability of assets
- Provides input into and assists with updating plant area strategies, equipment strategies and Plan on a Page
- Ensures alignment of maintenance plans in SAP with equipment strategies
- Reviews and identifies strategic spares as well as long lead spares for outages
- Assists with outage strip-down inspections, repair strategies and reports
- Development of bolting and flange management procedures
- Trade Cert 3 + AD qualification or equivalent
- Ideally minimum 5 - 10 years hands-on experience in valve and mechanical inspections and refurbishment of thermal power station equipment
- Time at site during overhauls to review valve findings and assist with repair strategies
- Salary $100,000- $135,000 per annum base plus superannuation
- 4 days’ work week
- Career development and great work culture
Even Better Living
For a glimpse of the fantastic lifestyle and even better living you can enjoy here in the Central Queensland region, watch our short 90 second video featuring Gorden Tallis.
Watch Video Now
For more information and to apply for this role, click the “Apply for this job now” button and upload your Resume or contact Kieran Moran on 0438 146 819 for a confidential discussion.