About the role
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Civil Project Manager to work with a well-established Civil Construction company based in Gladstone and, who will oversee multiple concurrent projects from inception to completion.
Skills/requirements for the role include:
- The development, review and management of project plans encompassing all elements of project delivery
- Proactive leadership and management of safety performance, standards and risk.
- Provide technical advice with problem-solving skills.
- Establish and maintain project cost control registers.
- Build effective relationships internally and with clients through day to day interactions.
- Accurate preparation of various monthly reports and preparing progress claims.
- Experience with project estimation and tender submissions desirable.
- Take initiative, sense of urgency and analysis.
- Civil Engineering degree preferred but not essential
- Majority of projects are local to Gladstone but some travel may be required
What we can offer:
- A competitive salary of $150K + Super + Vehicle and Company Mobile
- Career progression opportunities and variety
- Family-owned business
- The opportunity to work with a diverse and engaged group of people