About the role:
$110 Per Hour + Super + Vehicle + Accomodation
Due to significant workload, we are currently seeking 2 x Project Managers to start immediately on a casual 5/2 roster. These opportunities are anticipated to run for at least 3 months, with the potential for future ongoing employment.
One of the roles is for a shutdown project at Abbot Point with a team of 40-50 and the other is a field services role overseeing maintenance services across the Central Queensland region.
With current projects and ongoing growth, we are seeking suitable qualified for the role of Project Manager.
What do you need to have?
- Mechanical engineering background/qualifications and significant experience and understanding of heavy machinery
- Proven experience in the delivery of projects
- Provide and take leadership responsibility in health, safety and environment management.
- Good financial understanding for management of bottom-line delivery
- Strong client engagement and relationship skills
- Manage resourcing and develop appropriate resolutions through adept problem solving.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in mining support services, mining operations, service and maintenance
- Strong Excel and MS Project skills would be an advantage
- FIFO/DIDO options with accommodation and vehicle provided
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment medical
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Immediate start available
For more information and to apply for this role, click the "Apply for this job now" button and upload your Resume