About the Role
Our client is looking for a suitably skilled, professional Senior Project Engineer.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Challenging and interesting work
- Immediate start available
This position is responsible for contributing to the successful completion of the contract works in line with the project schedule and client requirements. You will be responsible for preparing, scheduling, coordinating, forecasting, resourcing, and monitoring project accuracy and quality. You will be working directly with the engineering team and co-workers to ensure successful deliverables to the project.
Required Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role you must have experience with the following:
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related field
- Relevant field and project planning experience.
- Able to work with multiple discipline projects, including bulk earthworks.
- Knowledge of safety and quality systems and practices.
- Strong project management and scheduling skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to supervise others and make effective decisions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attitude and awareness of Safety
- Knowledge of applicable codes, policies, standards, and best practices.
- Experience in MS Office suite and project management software.
- Current Driver Licence
- Construction card
All suitable applicants are welcome to apply. Applications will be assessed on merit against the selection criteria.
To find out more or apply for this position hit the "Apply for this job now" button and submit your Resume today!