Want to explore an "Even Better Living" for yourself and your family?
This short 90 second video provides a glimpse into the lifestyle available in Gladstone:
Watch Video Now
Are you looking for a personally and financially rewarding job along with a great ocean-side lifestyle, working for a small yet well-established and reputable engineering firm in Gladstone?
- Immediate start available
- Friendly and inclusive working environment
- Working with a small team
The Business & Role:
The client offers services in Civil & Structural Engineering, Drafting and Project Management for over 10 years.
A small team of skilled and motivated professionals is led by founders, directors and principal Engineers.
Due to high demand, another critical position as a Senior Structural /Civil Engineer has become available in our team!
You will be playing a vital part in the smooth running of this team with your role, involving but not limited to:
- Senior structural engineer working under Structural Lead across heavy industries and Regional Councils
- Designing industrial structures to applicable codes and standards
- Interpreting our client’s needs
- Instructing drafters to draw your designs
- Perform site inspections and develop remedies to accommodate client engineering needs
- Compiling scope of work documents
- Performing structural integrity inspections and compile reports of findings
People will describe you as a thorough and analytical individual, solving problems both big and small. You take pride in your work and strive to achieve great outcomes for all projects you work on.
To join us, you will need:
- Registration as a Structural RPEQ or be prepared to earn registration.
- 10 years experience designing structures and performing engineering calculations
- A culture of kindness and cooperation
- Experience in the use of Space Gass software
- In depth knowledge of the Australian standards and codes as it applies to Civil and Structural Engineering
- experience in remediation of aged steel and concrete structures, experience working in heavy industries
- Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
- Office and Site Work
- Salary: $175,000 –200,000 pa plus super, based on full time work hours
If you believe you're the right person for the role please hit the "Apply for this job now" button and please upload your Resume and Covering Letter, addressing the role and ‘Why you believe you should get the job’.
PLEASE NOTE: Any Applications/Resumes sent without a covering letter cannot be considered.
We look forward to your application!