Our clients are experts in the civil construction industry offering a diverse range of services to the mining, construction, building, gas and industrial sectors.
We are seeking applications for a qualified and experienced Site Workshop Supervisor to join their Gladstone based team.
About the role
- Immediate Start
- Site Based
The successful candidate will manage and supervise the heavy vehicle maintenance team to maintain the civil construction fleet of over 100+ pieces of machinery, provide specialist advice and servicing support.
Skills, experience & requirements:
- Trade qualifications in Diesel Fitting
- Experience with servicing and maintenance of heavy earthmoving equipment - CAT, Hitachi, Komatsu, Volvo
- Minimum 3+ years proven experience as a Supervisor or Workshop Manager
- Intermediate computer skills - including Microsoft Outlook, Excel etc
- Current Driver Licence - HR desirable and forklift licence
- Must be able to pass a full pre-employment medical including functional assessment and drug and alcohol screening