Opportunities exist for degree qualified Surveyors and part-qualified Land Surveyors, with a reputable, established Cadastral Surveying business in Gladstone.
Remote pilots license and Pix4D experience an advantage.
This is an opportunity to develop your career working with a busy, reputable and well established firm.
This job is for you if you are seeking employment which offers:
- A variety of survey work in rural, domestic, engineering, topographic, mining and office areas. Experience in all stages of survey projects. Use Trimble equipment including X7 Scanner.
- Be part of UAV Aerial Surveying.
- No FIFO, sleep in your own bed most nights.
- Enjoy the relaxed lifestyle in Gladstone. Ten-fifteen minutes to work each day.
- Overtime and company vehicle available.
- This position provides the variety of experience necessary to advance to Cadastral Endorsement.
Gladstone offers great community involvement, an excellent climate, good schools, all sports, beaches, fishing and friendly atmosphere.
For more information and to apply for this role, click the "Apply for this job now" button and upload your Resume or contact Kieran Moran on 0438 146 819 for a confidential discussion.