We are currently seeking a Workshop Supervisor for a project in Gove, NT.
About the Role:
- 2 weeks on/1 week off rostered work
- FIFO - From: Darwin, Cairns, Brisbane
- Meals and Accommodation provided
- Attractive remuneration
- Commencement - ASAP
The successful candidate will supervise our heavy vehicle maintenance team to help maintain our civil construction fleet of over 100+ pieces of machinery, provide specialist advice and servicing support.
Skills, experience & requirements:
- Trade qualifications in Diesel Fitting (desirable)
- Experience with servicing and maintenance of heavy earthmoving equipment - CAT, Hitachi, Komatsu
- Minimum 3+ years proven experience as a Foreman or Supervisor
- Intermediate computer skills - including Microsoft Outlook, Excel etc
- Current Driver Licence - HR desirable and forklift licence
- Must be able to pass a full pre-employment medical including functional assessment and drug and alcohol screening
For more details or to apply for this job hit the "Apply for this job now" button and submit your Resume!