Are you a skilled and motivated individual looking for a rewarding career in the Civil Sector?
Our client is a reputable, high quality civil construction industry delivering Civil, Mining, Gas, and Industry with projects throughout Australia. Open to locals, DIDO, FIFO with a variety of rosters available.
You will successfully coordinate workshop operational requirements and be responsible for the direct supervision of workshop and subcontractor workers to ensure all safety, environmental and quality specification requirements are achieved
As a self motivated workshop supervisor you will have exceptional problem solving skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. Lead a team with great communication skills and be able to collaborate with team members to achieve deadlines. Being computer literate is essential for this role.
- Trade qualification in diesel fitting
- Current Queensland Open Drivers Licence
- Construction Industry Induction (white card/ blue card)
- High level knowledge and experience in mechanical maintenance of plant and equipment used in a civil construction industry
- Experience with Caterpillar, Hitachi, Volvo will be advantageous
- Full-time position
- Salary $150K plus super
- Opportunity for progression
Even Better Living
For a glimpse of the fantastic lifestyle and even better living you can enjoy here in the Central Queensland region, watch our short 90 second video featuring Gorden Tallis.
Watch Video Now
For more information and to apply for this role, click the “Apply for this job now” button and upload your Resume or contact Kieran Moran on 0438 146 819 for a confidential discussion.